Tuesday, February 15, 2011

who applauds me?


I watch the tears, and see your pain hidden in your face,
It almost works that wore out smile plastered on your face,
If only I hadn't see your eyes, that yell and scream inside.
your sorrow, hurt, and regret you all so well can hide,
I applaud you sister for making me believe your just as happy as you use to be,
I applaud you brother your anger you hide although it's breaking you, like a hammer to a plastic key.
Or is it me I applaud? for saying it will be okay, for promising a brighter day,
When I know so well the pain you feel, but try so hard to pretend it's not real.
Is it me I applaud? for a smile I can fake that seems so real that everyone else smiles too.
Or how about the lies I tell to keep my living life from hell, to try and live like once before
Do I applaud me? for my skillful joy that lingers when I leave, although inside like the rest of you I grieve.
Who applauds me for the hurt that I've caused? And the joy that I bring to fix it all
Who applauds me for the things that I've done? for the hope that I have, for the love that I give?
Who applauds me When the world turns their back on me, when the ATTACKS are thrown at once?
I applaud me, and you applaud you. If we do not know our own worth who else will?
So we must know what we are, who we are, and where we're going.
To all of you We applaud each other because we are strong 
So remember that you  applaud you and if you do it right every on else will applaud you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment