Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The moving mouth


Oh mighty beast with scales on skin and eyes red with rage,
In the pit of your stomach the rage of hell released and tamed again
On the curve of your back armored spikes that separate both your wings
Your razor teeth and sharpened claws can rip me apart

Oh mighty beast with scales on skin and sings of yin and yang
Oh mighty beast I'll slaughter you and learn to tame your fire
This mighty beast can't hurt a fly! I'll take your head home with me
I spoke to soon, I said to much, now his's toasted me
My head departed, my body burnt to bits
My head still tells the story threw a glass jar
The beast has won the war because my mouth still moves
In a freezing cave, on a leathered shelf lies my severed head and my moving mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment